Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Old Stuff, By Request



This is an old one, a piece I did by request from my pal Matthew Moore. He asked for two guys grappling, sitting on the shoulders of two other guys -- but I think my favorite part is the olive branch casually being extended by the guy in the lower right. I'm a little embarrassed at how Craig Thompson-y this drawing is -- I think I had just read Blankets at the time.




My friend Drew Gilbert asked me for a picture of an armored monkey fighting Dane Cook. I guess Dane had a joke about that, or something. I hope the monkey wins. I also hope this drawing looks more like Dane Cook to you than it does to me.



The totally batshit concept of an "eel-rangutan" came from...I believe...Ryan Greene on LiveJournal. An eel head on an orangutan body would have been even weirder, I bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment